Well I'm back from working overseas so it's time to get on with the boat.
The next tasks I have to do are:
1. Build a support cradle to hold the boat in shape while I fit out the inside.
2. Strip all the tape off and rough sand the inside of the boat.
3. Fit the three deck beams.
4. Make and fit the plate case.
5. Made the framework for the buoyancy tanks.
6. Fit the deck.
7. Apply final coats of epoxy.
8. Source and fit hardware.
9. Source spar, boom and sails.
Not a long list then.
Better get started.
PS. Hello to the Byron Boys days to do.
That's about guys bye.